Saturday, August 1, 2009

SNI's new and improved blog!


Welcome to SNI's updated blog! I thought I'd start our new and improved blog by introducing you to some of our staff. Those of you who know SNI talk to these people all the time, but I always think it helps to connect a voice with a face. Don't forget that you can call SNI at any time to get updates on new contracts, new opportunities, or just to say hello. As for our blog, I will update you on new work opportunties, new trends in independent contracting, what's happening in the nursing world, etc etc etc!

Of course, even if you aren't (yet) a part of SNI, you know Marty Minniti, SNI's first and only CEO. Marty is well known in the nursing community as an innovator and entrepreneur. Not that I want to date either one of us, but Marty and I worked as critical care nurses back in the 1970's at the old Hospital of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine -- when we were young and snappy! Marty started SNI in 1980, and I joined SNI in 1992.

Marty

Sue

Sue Schlesinger, RN, BSN is the Staffing Manager. I've known her forever as well, since we worked together at Pennsylvania Hospital, where she was a nurse manager and I was recruitment director. She is the best!

Wanda
If you are on Facebook, you must know Wanda, SNI's Nurse Recruiter. She is the in-house guru on all things recruitment, especially on-line recruitment and FACEBOOK. Everyone loves her email blasts and Facebook updates!


Rosemary

Ro is the scheduler/recruiter and will most likely be the first person you talk to when you call SNI. Give her a call to hear all about our permanent placement positions outside of our local Philadelphia area!

There's more of us, which I will introduce to you on my next post. Meanwhile I want to tell you that we are currently recruiting some HOT JOBS in the Philly area. We have BLOCK TIME in a local ER, and perm placement in a local OR.... call us today or email us at inquiry@snistaffing.com for more info and details!

Until next time, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out SNI on the web at http://www.snistaffing.com/. Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. usuful information.
    http://learningly.com/what-is-a-prepaid-cell-phone/

    thanx

    ReplyDelete